HOW TO START USING AUTOCOM GO?
- To start using the AUTOCOM GO app, you need to download it to your mobile phone from the App Store or Google Play Stores.
After downloading the app:
- Enter requested personal data;
- Enter active phone number to confirm registration;
- After successful registration – log in to your account in the app and profile (in the right upper corner), step three is to take a photo of your driver’s license from both sides.
HOW TO BOOK AUTOCOM GO CARS?
- In the app select the Pre-reservation button, then enter the details requested for the reservation, select the car you have chosen, select additional services and accessories, pay with a bank card.
- A car reservation confirmation receipt will be sent to your e-mail. You can find your car in the My Reservations app.
HOW TO FIND A RESERVED CAR?
- You can easily find your car in the location indicated on the booking voucher with the help of the navigation app. AUTOCOM GO cars will stand out with their logos or an AUTOCOM GO flag hung on the rear side window, which is removed and left in the trunk at the beginning of the rental.
HOW TO UNLOCK A RESERVED CAR?
- When you arrive at the car, swipe the Unlock button from left to right on the mobile phone screen and the car door will be unlocked. The keys are found inside the car.
WHAT IF THE CAR DOESN’T OPEN?
- If you have not been able to unlock the car yourself, then call us at +370 659 32222 or, when the active order is still open, press the phone icon in the top corner and we will remotely unlock the car for you.
HOW CAR DAMAGE IS CAPTURED?
- After unlocking the car, inspect it carefully, press the Noticed violations? button.
- In the pop-up window, you’ll see damages that have already been captured.
- If you notice new defects and/or damage, capture them by clicking the Add photo button.
DO I NEED TO LOCK THE CAR USING THE APP DURING THE RENTAL PERIOD?
- No, you don’t have to. During the rental period, you need to use the car key. The app is used to during the car’s first unlock and lock at the end of the reservation.
DOES THE RENTED CAR HAVE RESERVED PARKING LOTS?
- Yes, it has reserved parking lots at all Lithuanian airports and Riga and Tallinn airports. Also near all AUTOCOM Car Rental offices in Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipeda and Šiauliai. In all other parking spaces you must comply parking and payment rules set in those places.
WHAT IF YOU FIND A DAMAGED CAR DURING THE RENTAL PERIOD?
- We must be informed of the damage found at +370 659 32222. By e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Send photos of the damaged car.
WHAT IF YOU NEED HELP ON THE ROAD?
- Call the service phone +370 659 32222 or press the phone icon in the top corner when you open an active order.
HOW DO I COMPLETE MY RESERVATION?
- Park the car in the place indicated on the reservation voucher, leave the keys inside the car and close the door. In the AUTOCOM GO app, swipe the Complete reservation button from left to right and the automobile will be locked.
- Before completing your reservation, check that you have taken all your personal items and that you have left the keys inside the car.
- We recommend you to take some photos of the car left in the parking area.
WHAT IF YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR RESERVATION AND FORGOT YOUR BELONGINGS IN THE CAR?
- Call the service phone +370 659 32222.
DO I NEED AN INTERNET CONNECTION TO USE THE AUTOCOM GO APP?
- An Internet connection (mobile or Wi-Fi) is required to install the app, during navigation, unlock and reservation processes.
- An Internet connection is not required throughout the car rental period.
- During unlocking and completing your reservation, it is necessary to allow the AUTOCOM GO application to access device location information.